The Cantankerous Catholic
What you need to know:
Publishes: every Wednesday at 3:00am Central Time
- Topical Discussion From a Catholic Perspective—primary content.
- Catholic News Notes—top five Catholic news items.
- Common Sense Catholic Commentary
- Catholic Stories—a story, parable or anecdote with a Catholic moral or doctrinal lesson.
Eight Reasons to Advertise on The Cantankerous Catholic
- There are 850,000 active podcasts (Podcast Insights)
- 51% of Americans above the age of twelve listen to podcasts (Statista)
- 3 out of 4 listeners listen to learn new things (Statista)
- 32% of Americans listen to podcasts monthly (Edison Research)
- 54% of listeners are more likely to buy something advertised on a podcast because they like & trust the host (eMarketer)
- 82.4% of podcast listeners spend more than seven hours per week listening to podcasts (Discover Pods)
- Podcasts are proven to get more ad results to highly refined targeted audiences—smaller audiences on podcasts buy more than larger audiences on terrestrial radio or television
- Advertising on The Cantankerous Catholic helps support a completely orthodox apostolate poised to help instigate a Catholic revival
Download stats: downloaded in 40 countries:
- United States (Always First!)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
all 50 states in the US, and 101 cities. The show's average growth rate through 2019 was 24% per week.
Available partner slots: 3 x 30-second mid-roll; episode show notes; social media postings; email marketing to listeners
Desired commitment: minimum 4 episodes (online marketing statistics show that six episodes produce almost 25% more conversions than four)
Brief avatar: Our average listeners are practicing Catholics between age 18 and 34. 53% of them are Catholic men and 47% are Catholic ladies. They reject heterodox Catholic positions and political correctness.
Partner/Sponsor Brand Assets
The Cantankerous Catholic is a weekly podcast that tackles the issues in listeners' lives—family, personal finances, business, politics, and everything else that effects them, from a genuine Catholic perspective.
Joe Sixpack—The Every Catholic Guy's popularity stems from his being politically incorrect, his cantankerously in-your-face attitude, abhorrence for "nice Catholicism", and commitment to absolute Catholic orthodoxy.
Joe's motto is Comfort and Conviction don't live on the same block!
The Cantankerous Catholic ain’t for snowflakes!
Would you like to work with The Cantankerous Catholic?
Register your interest and let's chat!